- Phone call- each client has different needs; we begin our sales process to ask a few questions to get a better understanding of what you are looking for. This also helps us pass your information to the right person to set up the consultation.
- Consultation- Meet with the client to discuss ideas, goals, and expectations. We will provide our best advice to achieve your ideas, goals, and expectations as well as to discuss budget. This is also when we begin our site analysis, measuring existing structures and property.
- Design- After the consultation we then begin the design process. This process can take 1-6 weeks depending on the size of the job. All jobs requiring a design are charged based on the scope of the design. Landscape designs for a front or back will be in the $150-$300 range. Full installation designs start at $350; this would be for new built homes requiring all services such as landscaping, sod, irrigation, etc. as well as hardscape projects.
- Estimate- Using our design we then gather our measurements to put together a material list to build the most accurate quote we can.
- Presentation- Present the design to the client and discuss the estimate. This is also when we discuss any changes as needed. Once the design and estimate are finalized and agreed upon, we then collect deposit and discuss scheduling.
- Installation- This is the point where we begin the construction and installation of the approved design and estimate. The length of this part depends on the size of the project.
- Final Walkthrough- Once we have completed the installation, we will do a walk through of the project to ensure our clients are completely satisfied and we can answer any questions.